Saturday, December 5, 2009

..a party for me..



It was saturday night last night. The weather outside was gloomy but mine wasn't either.

I sat inside the 4th studio of xxi on a single couch eating caramel pop corn while enjoying Rain's beautiful body. Hehe..

Oh yes,,I decide to make a party for my self. I was watching his hollywood movie Ninja Assasin. It has a pretty usual story line, but actually the important thing to enjoy wasn't the story line, but the kungfu action and of course Rain's body is the main reason I came.



Actually I've been curious about this movie since I read an article about rain's gonna make a hollywood debut as an assasin one year ago. And now I witness my self that he's really a good actor. He act awsome in this movie although his funny face can't be hide. He's great. 


I love an actor who isn't only act for one type of character in his movies, but millions. And for that, I give 4 thumbs up to :

1. Jhonny Depp : We all witness his ability to act. Every single movie he played has a different character. None of them are the same. And FYI, Jhonny Depp doesn't watch his own movie.

2. Channing Tatum : You know the man in G.I Joe? Oh yes,,it is the same man we saw in Step Up. Yes he is.

3. Rain!! hahaa....of course...what else to explain..

They are great,,both in acting and shaping body which make girls eyes don't blink.