Wednesday, October 28, 2009

...tribute to Jenny Gordy...




Jenny Gordy.Wikstenmade.A 28th years old wife of an urologist.A beautiful eye and sexy lips owner.A sewing and knitting addict.A fashion stylist.An inspiration to me.

This post is about Jenny and how she inspirated me though still I don't have time for sewing.

I met Jenny in the early 2008 on the internet. I was just browsing around that time, trying to find some stuffs that may fit in me for the rest of the year and for some occasions I had to attend. I was so boring with the stuffs I have inside my closet. Everything seems too old and oh..so no more comfortable to wear. I'm not a fashion addict a.k.a trend follower. I wear stuffs that i feel comfortable with even if they are mom or grandma's a.k.a old... I also take less care of brand...especially the popular ones. But I do care for price. I can shop all day just to find the looking-expensive-but-cheaper-and-wonderful stuffs.

When I first saw Jenny's blog, her writings, her photos, her collections, my heart fluttered...I fell in love. On her products, on her way in expressing her circumstances, on her way in designing her world (blog, shop, website, even the house), on her way of thinking. I totally fell in love with this girl.

But,,because I didn't have much time to come online during my med school rotation, I wasn't update about her and her collections start from the end of 2008 till now. Now that I get holidays for pretty long time, I can pay much attention on what's left behind...and whoa!! I left so much!!

The more I open the new page,,reading and watching her stuffs,,the more I regret that I should put a little more time on it between my hectic days before...

Everytime I look into her collection,,her world,,I feel like 'O my God I want to sew!' but I know I can't. Again time fails me


All I can do is trying to make some ideas from her ideas. How? You'll see the result!!


Thanks Jenny! you make my days,,,bring my spirit back,,,keeping me creative,,,I love you!