Friday, June 3, 2011

Another Lazy Night



Hailooowwhaaa!!!

It's me again...

When actually I have to study tonite for the course I'll take on July (yeh I'm running outta time) I'm here finding my self listening to Adhitia Sofyan's music especially "Gaze" (I rewind it hundred times) then downloading his album, enjoying the mellow nite by my self inside my small dormitory....with the rain fall down outside...
perfecto! I won't touch the books ;p

In a mellow times like this, the wild side of my mind can go thru the deepest tunnel in my head, forcing me to think anything it want!
..new world..

Haven't told ya my best friend (my blog), that I'm working now. I've been working for about a month and I've accept my first proper salary today. It such a nice thing to get. A proper salary. Why didn't I felt overwhelmed?? feels strange after questionin' for years about how it feel to hold big money of my own in hand for the first time.

I'm not going to explain about my work space nor work place nor work days
I am a bad decision maker and my job is about deciding something in a few minutes so I believe y'all has got the whole thing.

..new people..

like another new story, there always be new people.
Before I came here I thought it would be just as plain as a cup of a plain yoghurt. With a new world that's totally unlike mine. A world full of different "religion views" and full of strict rules. I was thingking I can't go for long time..

but...

I then find it different...

Each of them has a unique something that connect me. I started to feel convenience.

..new story..

and the story begins. the story which can not be told. because it hasn't finished yet. it maybe almost. but still..there's a hope that it'll continue. in a good way.