Wednesday, March 9, 2011

..between my hectic days..

Late post again...I just feel bad just keeping them inside the draft box, though actually I wrote this on Nov 2010 hehe..

I'm not in the mood of writing actually...
Busy days always follow me. I feel so exhausted. When I got home doesn't mean I can get some rest, I have to prepare for my Comprehensive test and UKDI. That's terrible. I can't even think in this condition. Lazy lazy and lazy, I prefer to sleep all day just like yesterday.

Yesterday I came back from Merapi doing my Job as a volunteer for 12 hours. I got home at 12 am in the morning. I was soooooo sleepy and tired. I slept. And woke up at 5 am for worship. Slept again. Woke again at 8 for breakfast. And slept again until 1 pm. Hehe...yeah that's terrible.

Between this hectic times, fortunately I still got time to spent outside with people I love, refreshing, doing what we like.

Like few days before, I went out with Rahma for shopping. She needs a pair of new shoes. She fell in love with 2 pairs of white and red wedges from Jolie Jewelry Shop. She insisted me to try them on. FYI, I hate high heels, I don't have any high heels until my age 24. I don't wear them. But I think I like how my self look in this one...


A bit regret, why didn't I buy it ;(