Sunday, November 7, 2010

..i LoVe CaTs..

Today one of my besties, Made, asked me to take her to a pet shop. She got a 1 year old female persian cat who passionately wants sex. "She was like diving every time, she even place my toe right in front of her V hole when I caress her, Gosh, she was so annoying at home" Made said.

 We went to a pet shop, this place is quite small,,and, maybe you can say crowded. There were cats and dogs every where, but still clean enough inside.

We came in, and I saw 4 super cute little kitties inside a cage with their mother, I can't help but taking them out, adoring them sleeping on my lap.


They were less then 3 months of age and still suckling on their mom. Gosh if only I can take them home T.T

I'm a pet lover as well as animal lover. I easily crying when I watch something like animal abuse or movies about animal with a sad story line just like Hachiko 

At home I have 4 wild cat that become close with me and always play around my house, come to me when I call them and sometimes sleep in my garage just because I feed them everyday. They were super cute too.


The last one (not include in the photo) is stripped orange-brown colored, looks like a tiger.

They are my beloved. My consolation.

Kitty rocks! Miawww!

 http://www.emocutez.com